Fasteners for crack monitors
Fastening of crack monitors to construction in place of observation is possible with use of:
- Screws and self-drilling screws
- Dowels/ankers (mounting holes in crack monitors 4хø4,5 mm)
- Epoxy clue
- Epoxy clay (recommended method on uneven surfaces)
- Double-sided mounting tape (scotch)
- Polymer mounting clue (liquid nails) (fast and convenient method)
The most reliable and technically justified is combined fastening clue+dowels or epoxy clay+self-drilling screws.
Pay attention that fastener is not included in complete set of crack monitor and is always acquired by a buyer additionally. It is related with large variety of used fastening methods, chosen depending on particular conditions and site of mounting.